|19-05P-02||The Segal Company||Broker/Consultant Services for Employee Health Benefits||Segal is engaging with clients on coronavirus-related project work and answering general high-level questions. We have expertise to assist clients with a variety of issues impacted by coronavirus including compliance questions, business continuity concerns, benefit administration and coverage, clinical issues, Medicare coverage, paid time-off rules and strategies, employee communications, among other areas.|
We are continually updating the educational resources, including communication strategies and guidance on issues affecting group health plans, on the COVID-19 page of our SegalCo website. The newest content is highlighted on our main landing page with a dedicated Insights page for COVID-19 resources, including the following.
Click here to view
A recent webinar includes:
We recently conducted several webinars to discuss clients’ most urgent COVID-19 questions: The titles below include the hyperlinks to the archived materials:
- “Addressing Health Benefit Compliance Issues Triggered by COVID-19” discusses the new coronavirus-related legislation and regulatory guidance, including potential subsidies for continuation of health coverage.
- Our national compliance team led a CARES Act webinar “The COVID-19 Stimulus Package – What Might Be the Impact?” that reviewed the employee benefit and leave provisions of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act. The webinar not only explains these important provisions but also offers tips and insights aimed at helping employers and plan sponsors understand the practical and administrative impact of the new law.
- “What to Say Right Now Aout Coronavirus” – In this hour-long webinar, we discuss how to communicate with your people about the coronavirus pandemic, how often to communicate and what you should be telling them right now. We answer questions and share best practices and overall messaging to help you guide your people through this crisis.
- “Managing Your Operations During the COVID-19 Crisis" – In the face of COVID-19, your people have many concerns about what tomorrow will bring. You have similar concerns about your day-to-day operations, as well as how this virus will affect your company and how measures the country is taking will play out over the near future. In this webinar, our team of experts addresses the coronavirus challenge and suggests ways that employers and plan sponsors can move forward.
- “Key Workforce Strategies for Coping with the COVID-19 Crisis” about scenario based workforce planning presents several strategies for addressing workforce challenges associated with the financial impacts of the COVID-19 crisis.