|18-19PV-04||Wholesale Floors, LLC||Environmental Consultant||COVID-19 Disinfectant|
With the rapidly changing landscape that has been created by COVID-19, Wholesale Floors has expanded our maintenance division to include disinfecting. We anticipate this to become a routine maintenance item moving forward, and are happy to offer a product with the following benefits and capabilities:
- An EPA registered hospital disinfectant for use against Human Coronavirus and SARS
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria including E coli, Salmonella and Listeria in les than 60 seconds
- Kills moldand mildew for up to 7 months
- Used to kill Anthrax in 2001
- Safe for humans and pets
- Low toxicity, odorless, non-irritating to skin, requires no rinsing, no exposure warnings, no protective equipment required for application and is non-corrosive
- Can be used on food preparation surfaces with no alteration to the taste of food
- Eliminates odors and allergens
- No VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Safe to the touch immediately after application (for best results wait 30 minutes)
- 5.000-7000 square foot application per hour
COVID-19 has effectively changed the way we all do business and the precautions needed to secure the safety of our employees and clients. We are to offer you a sense of security.
Please contact us for more information and/or a site-specific quote.
|20-03P||Dominion Environmental Consultants||Environmental Consultant||In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Dominion Environmental Consultants (Dominion) has expanded our services to include COVID-19 training, prevention and response planning, and oversight. Rest assured that our team is closely monitoring the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments. We have taken a proactive approach in protecting our team so that we can continue to help you protect yours as well. As a trusted business partner, with human health and safety at the forefront of everything we do, we are here to assist you.|
Our team, including Ph.D. in Microbiology, Masters in Public Health, Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), and Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs) have been working diligently to design a range of services aimed at helping our clients protect their staff and/or tenants during this pandemic.
Dominion is currently offering the following COVID-19 related-services:
- COVID-19 General Training– Dominion will conduct a remote COVID-19 course covering general awareness, preventative measures, reactive cleaning & disinfection, protecting staff & occupants and available resources.
- COVID-19 Prevention and Response Plan– Dominion’s CIHs will provide a COVID-19 Prevention and Response Plan with the appropriate procedures and recommendations to minimize the chance of occupants contracting the virus in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations.The Plan will include procedures on cleaning procedures and methods, and personal protective equipment to be utilized during said cleaning with the intent of minimizing potential future exposure.
- COVID-19 Oversight– Dominion’s professional industrial hygiene and safety staff are available to provide the following items, as needed:
- On-going Consultation– Dominion’s staff including CIHs and company Principals are available to provide on-going consultation as necessary via phone or in person.
- Risk Assessments- Dominion’s staff including CIHs and company Principals are available to assess each particular building, workplace, or construction site to develop a site specific risk assessment and protocols to follow.
- Plan Updates– Dominion will monitor reported changes to CDC/ WHO response recommendations and update the Response Plan as necessary.
- Third Party Response Procedure Oversight– Dominion will supply an Industrial Hygienist to oversee the implementation of the Plan in order to provide a third-party accounting of procedures followed, areas/ surfaces cleaned and documentation of the entire process.
If there is anything we can do to ease your business concerns during these difficult and somewhat uncertain times, please feel free to contact us. Our team has over 30 years’ experience navigating and mitigating unexpected events (such as flooding, fires, disasters, and pandemics) that may impact human health and safety. Stay safe and be well.