|19-01PV-01||Global Equipment Company Inc.||Janitorial Supplies, Equipment and Services||Global Industrial is working with manufacturers to fill orders on COVID-19 and related products but that supply is still spotty on a large number of items. In an effort to save time, Global Industrial has been drop shipping these items directly from the manufacturer to the end-user rather than replenishing in-house stock.|
See COVID-19 Products & Resources
|19-01PV-02||Hillyard, Inc.||Janitorial Supplies, Equipment and Services||View Contract|
|19-01PV-04||Network Services Company (Formerly Strategic Market Alliance)||Janitorial Supplies, Equipment and Services||NETWORK Coronavirus ResponseKit|
NETWORK Coronavirus Continuing Response
NETWORK New Norm Product Checklist Janitorial
NETWORK New Normal Public Sector FINAL
NETWORK New Normal Schools Higher Education
NETWORK New Normal Schools K-12
Glove Market Summary final
|19-01PV-03||Office Depot, Inc.||Janitorial Supplies, Equipment and Services||View Contract|
|19-01PV-05||Veritiv Operating Company||Janitorial Supplies, Equipment and Services||View Contract|
|19-01PV-06||WAXIE Sanitary Supply||Janitorial Supplies, Equipment and Services||info.waxie.com/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19|
- WAXIE Sanitary Supply has a strategic partnership with both domestic manufactures and global manufactures related to products that have been in high demand since the initial COVID-19 discovery in China.
- Recent demand continues to increase for key items as compared to historical demand. Most manufactures are adopting an allocation approach in order to protect current customers while avoiding selling to speculative customers by only allocating product to existing customer based upon historical demand plus an increase.
- The good news is that WAXIE has a strong partnership with our manufactures and WAXIE can obtain product based upon past demand while also seeking additional inventory on a case by case situation. Due to allocation, WAXIE in most cases will not be always be able to support large demands for items where demand did not exist previously.
- WAXIE’s Procurement Team is working directly with our manufacturer representatives to seek support for critical customers such as Hospitals, first responders, and state/local agencies.
- WAXIE has also decided to place our own customers on allocation thus only allocating key products to customers that meet the definition of “critical customers.”
- Ultimately, demand has increased both globally and domestically and the industry/manufactures are facing two challenges; spikes in demand vs. manufacturing production capability and Supply Chain issues related to China.
- WAXIE will still be able to provide support to our critical customers, but orders that demonstrate larger than normal consumption will require additional time to fulfill and in some cases, the order might be shipped over weeks depending on the size of the order since demand is outpacing production.
WAXIE Coronavirus Prevention Guide
|16-11PV-02||CamNet, Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-03||DecisionEd Group, Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-06||EAR Professional Audio Visual||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||We remain open for our normal business hours at this time and able to provide on-site services under the following conditions. |
1a. If building is occupied, workspace will be marked as off-limits for the duration of our work
1b. On site personnel must remain minimum of 8ft distance
2a. Workspace must be kept vacant a minimum of 3 hours prior to our arrival
2b. Our employees will be using N95 qualified masks, safety glasses and latex gloves
3a. Client must allow us to apply disinfectants to the workspace areas we will be touching
3b. Disinfectants include: diluted (1000+ ppm) disinfecting solution bleach spray or 75% alcohol sanitizer
4a. When possible and helpful, a secure temporary high-speed network will be provided for off-site remote work*
*In appropriate cases we setup a temporary high-speed network using multiple 4G carriers so our engineers and programmers can work off-premise.
Resources EAR can help provide 1GPA members to manage the special circumstances related to Covid-19.
- Interface existing or new AV meetings spaces with Zoom, MicroSoft Teams, Cisco Skype and most collaboration platforms
- High speed remote access to virtual computer environment
- Onsite services with CDC compliant protective gear and procedures
- Mission critical broadcast communication products
- Remote Audio and Video connectivity using the 4G phone network (helpful in remote or bandwidth limited locations)
- Remote control of AV devices (off premise and relocated workspaces)
- Online store featuring 1,000s of 1GPA product for pickup curbside or delivery (requires some discussion)
- Products for digital content creation and streaming/websites
- Distance learning capture, management and delivery
- Media management for existing or new content (includes Zoom sessions and much more)
|16-11PV-08||Gaggle.Net, Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-09||Hye Tech Network & Security Solutions, LLC.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||During the COVID-19 crisis, HyeTech has been focused on getting our clients where they need to be, online and TeleWorking. Our solutions/services team consists of specialists in the three critical foundations for TeleWork: Communication (voice communication and tele-conferencing); Capacity (internet bandwidth, cloud and storage) and Security (remote access and on premise controls). Our team of professionals are focused on customized solution(s) for individual client(s) while accounting for scale and value.||View Contract|
|16-11PV-10||Immedia||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-11||Lightspeed Technologies, Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||Audio Interfaces|
Face Mask Brief
|16-11PV-12||Logicalis, Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||Logicalis wants to help your organization during this uncertain time. We have resources to help you deploy remote workers, maintain security, return to school / workplaces safely, and provide supplemental IT staff support.|
See COVID-19 Resources & Solutions
|16-11PV-13||ManCom Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||We are currently providing voice communications support that will enable the user to work from home.||View Contract|
|16-11PV-14||NeedThese||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-05||NTT America Solutions, Inc. (Formerly Dimension Data North America)||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-15||Presidio Networked Solutions Group, LLC||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-16||Sharp Business Systems||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-17||Troxell Communications, Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-18||VLCM||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|19-11P-03||Edblox, Inc. (Elevate K-12)||Tutoring, Mentoring, and Teaching Services||View Contract|
|19-11P-05||Studentnest, Inc.||Tutoring, Mentoring, and Teaching Services||We offer an online learning platform. Please contact us for details.|
Supplemental Online Academic Enrichment Learning Opportunities
Studentnest, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “SN”) is pleased to submit a proposal to offer Supplemental Online Academic Enrichment Learning Opportunities in light of COVID-19 crisis to reduce risk of exposure of students as well as educators. SN proposes to offer online/digital instructional services through its dedicated program called Nesting Success which is high quality and specifically designed to provide personalized learning opportunities for students at juvenile halls, detention camps, county community schools, and group homes. We deliver robust engagement anchored in positive youth development. We focus on continuous improvement using school and student data to tailor programming and instruction focused on results relating to attendance, proficiency graduation, and college and career readiness.
SN has over 16 years’ experience in providing services to a multitude of entities, which include counties, cities, school districts, and individual schools. Since its formation in 2004, we have served over 65,000 individuals from 2,100+ schools with more than 2.5 Million Hours of educational services, over 90 Million Minutes and have completed over 250,000 assessments. We have expanded our service reach across the U.S. to School Districts, State Boards of Education & other organizations in California, Arizona, Alaska, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
SN's mission is to help our students build a nest of educational success to secure a soaring future. We believe that all students have the capability to excel if they are provided with high-quality instruction directed by skilled and caring educators. With this goal in mind, SN works diligently to provide low-cost, high-quality intervention, prevention, mentoring and other services to students at juvenile halls, detention camps, county community schools, and group homes. Curriculum (aligned to the State Standards) and Assessments (pre, mid and post) are the backbone of our Title I programs and services. Nesting Success is based on extensive review of published national standards, studies, codes, state standards and internal analysis.
Programs Offered: Below is a complete list of programs that will be available for your entity.
- Tutoring (Math/English/Reading/Science)
- College Readiness
- Career Readiness
- Character Education/ Social Skills
- Computer Literacy (Word/Excel)
- Adaptive Learning AI - LOTUS
- Data Entry
- Digital Audio Workstation (Music)
Please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] or cell (916) 505-3508.
|19-08PV-01||Epic Business Essentials||Office and School Supplies||EPIC Business Essentials can provide the office, janitorial, furniture and school supply items you need, via local independent dealers that are right in your community. They have created a special item request page, 800 number and email inbox to deal with 1GPA agency needs throughout the COVID-19 crisis. EPIC has dedicated staff members for this initiative, so agencies will get an immediate response to calls and emails, within one hour at the latest. EPIC has customized solutions to the special item needs of public sector agencies such as masks, gloves, sanitizers, work from home items and more.|
Many of our dealerships source, manufacture and stock large quantities of items in their own warehouses. We have created a special portal for 1GPA agencies to place requests for items that they need: https://www.epicbusinessessentials.com/special-sourcing/.
In addition, we have dedicated methods of contact:
|19-08PV-02||Office Depot, Inc.||Office and School Supplies||View Contract|
|19-08PV-03||Quill LLC||Office and School Supplies||COVID-19 Communication Work from Home Essentials||View Contract|
|19-08PV-04||Wist Business Supplies & Equipment||Office and School Supplies||Items in Demand||View Contract|
|18-19PV-04||Wholesale Floors, LLC||Flooring||COVID-19 Disinfectant|
With the rapidly changing landscape that has been created by COVID-19, Wholesale Floors has expanded our maintenance division to include disinfecting. We anticipate this to become a routine maintenance item moving forward, and are happy to offer a product with the following benefits and capabilities:
- An EPA registered hospital disinfectant for use against Human Coronavirus and SARS
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria including E coli, Salmonella and Listeria in les than 60 seconds
- Kills moldand mildew for up to 7 months
- Used to kill Anthrax in 2001
- Safe for humans and pets
- Low toxicity, odorless, non-irritating to skin, requires no rinsing, no exposure warnings, no protective equipment required for application and is non-corrosive
- Can be used on food preparation surfaces with no alteration to the taste of food
- Eliminates odors and allergens
- No VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Safe to the touch immediately after application (for best results wait 30 minutes)
- 5.000-7000 square foot application per hour
COVID-19 has effectively changed the way we all do business and the precautions needed to secure the safety of our employees and clients. We are to offer you a sense of security.
Please contact us for more information and/or a site-specific quote.
|19-02PV-07||K-Log, Inc.||Furniture Products and Services||Clear Acrylic Desktop Partitions||View Contract|
|19-10P-05||TDIndustries, Inc.||Food Service Equipment, Supplies and Repair Services||TDIndustries has been diligently working to assess and determine the best practices to ensure a safe and healthy environment for building occupants. Our comprehensive|
maintenance programs provide industry leading solutions in a rapidly changing world by:
- Retrofitting to a touch-free environment
- Evaluating filtration and humidification options in HVAC systems
- Making improvements to plumbing
- Adjusting building automation systems for improved airflow
Strategies to Reduce COVID-19 Exposure in Facilities
TDIndustries COVID-19 Protocols
|20-03P||Dominion Environmental Consultants||Environmental Consultant||In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Dominion Environmental Consultants (Dominion) has expanded our services to include COVID-19 training, prevention and response planning, and oversight. Rest assured that our team is closely monitoring the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments. We have taken a proactive approach in protecting our team so that we can continue to help you protect yours as well. As a trusted business partner, with human health and safety at the forefront of everything we do, we are here to assist you.|
Our team, including Ph.D. in Microbiology, Masters in Public Health, Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), and Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs) have been working diligently to design a range of services aimed at helping our clients protect their staff and/or tenants during this pandemic.
Dominion is currently offering the following COVID-19 related-services:
- COVID-19 General Training– Dominion will conduct a remote COVID-19 course covering general awareness, preventative measures, reactive cleaning & disinfection, protecting staff & occupants and available resources.
- COVID-19 Prevention and Response Plan– Dominion’s CIHs will provide a COVID-19 Prevention and Response Plan with the appropriate procedures and recommendations to minimize the chance of occupants contracting the virus in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations.The Plan will include procedures on cleaning procedures and methods, and personal protective equipment to be utilized during said cleaning with the intent of minimizing potential future exposure.
- COVID-19 Oversight– Dominion’s professional industrial hygiene and safety staff are available to provide the following items, as needed:
- On-going Consultation– Dominion’s staff including CIHs and company Principals are available to provide on-going consultation as necessary via phone or in person.
- Risk Assessments- Dominion’s staff including CIHs and company Principals are available to assess each particular building, workplace, or construction site to develop a site specific risk assessment and protocols to follow.
- Plan Updates– Dominion will monitor reported changes to CDC/ WHO response recommendations and update the Response Plan as necessary.
- Third Party Response Procedure Oversight– Dominion will supply an Industrial Hygienist to oversee the implementation of the Plan in order to provide a third-party accounting of procedures followed, areas/ surfaces cleaned and documentation of the entire process.
If there is anything we can do to ease your business concerns during these difficult and somewhat uncertain times, please feel free to contact us. Our team has over 30 years’ experience navigating and mitigating unexpected events (such as flooding, fires, disasters, and pandemics) that may impact human health and safety. Stay safe and be well.
|17-12P-02||McKinstry Essention, LLC.||Energy Performance Contracting||McKinstry engineers and technicians will perform an assessment that evaluates indoor air quality, ventilation, temperature, humidity, mechanical systems, and domestic water following CDC, ASHRAE and OSHA guidance to prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria like SARS-COV-2 and legionella. Each assessment and action plan is tailored to your specific occupancy and operating requirements.|
Return with Confidence
|20-03P-05||Sevee & Maher Engineers, Inc.||Environmental Consultant||Sevee & Maher Engineers, Inc. (SME) is an accomplished team of experienced and driven professionals. Known for combining strong technical expertise in environmental consulting, industrial hygiene, hydrogeology and environmental, civil, wastewater, geotechnical, and chemical engineering with innovative technologies. Our friendly company culture, down-to-earth service and time-honored, proven engineering concepts, are applied creatively to your project by people honored to work on it with you.|
Sevee & Maher Engineer’s (SME’s) team or scientists and engineers was quick to respond to our clients concerns and needs relating to COVID-19. SME has developed guidance, policies and procedures to assist our clients in responding effectively and safely to the current pandemic and have assisted numerous facilities in developing safe environments for reopening after periods of shutdown. SME has diagnostic tools and expertise (including the ability to test surfaces for COVID-19) to assist in reestablishing your place of business safely and with piece of mind.
|18-04P-07||Play It Safe Playgrounds & Park Equipment, Inc.||Playground Solutions||COVID-19 is here and we are all dealing with it whether we want to or not. Fortunately, we have some options for keeping our playgrounds sanitized and clean for the kiddos!|
Play It Safe Playgrounds takes our cleaning and sanitizing very seriously! We power wash everything with a high pressure foam-soap cleaner and then follow up with a safe chlorine-based sanitizing solution that is designed to kill bacteria, viruses and dangerous pathogens without leaving any harmful residues........it is safe for kids and equipment!
Play It Safe Playgrounds is offering reduced pricing for any schools or public parks that would like to ensure that their playgrounds stay clean and safe during this critical time. If you would like pricing and schedule availability please give us a call or send us an e-mail.
|18-06DP-18||HumanWare USA Inc||Instructional Materials & Supplies||At Human Ware USA Inc we have taken strict measures to prevent the spread of the corona virus. Most of our staff are working from home except our repair technicians and the personnel in our production department. Our Customer Service and Technical Support staff continue to receive telephone calls as well as emails and they have the necessary equipment to responds quickly to all customers.|
Those employees who do work at the office must wear either a face mask or a full face shield. The employee work stations have been set up so that all employees keep a distance of 6ft apart. Each employee must use hand sanitizer before entering and leaving their work stations. Each work station must be disinfected after each work session.
Presently our sales staff and training personnel are not authorized to travel or to meet face to face with our customers. We are however providing live webinars that provide product demonstrations and product trainings. We are also participating in the various virtual conferences such as the ACB and NFB 2020 annual summer conferences. We are also registered to attend other conferences virtually until the end of this year.
It is Human Ware’s priority to make sure its employees and customers are kept safe.
|18-16PV-05||Pueblo Mechanical & Controls, Inc.||Job Order Contracting for Mechanical Services||Ensuring effective an efficient HVAC equipment after downtown|
Indoor Air Quality regarding Covid19
Global Plasma Solutions Technology Reduces Covid19 virus
|19-05P-02||The Segal Company||Broker/Consultant Services for Employee Health Benefits||Segal is engaging with clients on coronavirus-related project work and answering general high-level questions. We have expertise to assist clients with a variety of issues impacted by coronavirus including compliance questions, business continuity concerns, benefit administration and coverage, clinical issues, Medicare coverage, paid time-off rules and strategies, employee communications, among other areas.|
We are continually updating the educational resources, including communication strategies and guidance on issues affecting group health plans, on the COVID-19 page of our SegalCo website. The newest content is highlighted on our main landing page with a dedicated Insights page for COVID-19 resources, including the following.
Click here to view
A recent webinar includes:
We recently conducted several webinars to discuss clients’ most urgent COVID-19 questions: The titles below include the hyperlinks to the archived materials:
- “Addressing Health Benefit Compliance Issues Triggered by COVID-19” discusses the new coronavirus-related legislation and regulatory guidance, including potential subsidies for continuation of health coverage.
- Our national compliance team led a CARES Act webinar “The COVID-19 Stimulus Package – What Might Be the Impact?” that reviewed the employee benefit and leave provisions of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act. The webinar not only explains these important provisions but also offers tips and insights aimed at helping employers and plan sponsors understand the practical and administrative impact of the new law.
- “What to Say Right Now Aout Coronavirus” – In this hour-long webinar, we discuss how to communicate with your people about the coronavirus pandemic, how often to communicate and what you should be telling them right now. We answer questions and share best practices and overall messaging to help you guide your people through this crisis.
- “Managing Your Operations During the COVID-19 Crisis" – In the face of COVID-19, your people have many concerns about what tomorrow will bring. You have similar concerns about your day-to-day operations, as well as how this virus will affect your company and how measures the country is taking will play out over the near future. In this webinar, our team of experts addresses the coronavirus challenge and suggests ways that employers and plan sponsors can move forward.
- “Key Workforce Strategies for Coping with the COVID-19 Crisis” about scenario based workforce planning presents several strategies for addressing workforce challenges associated with the financial impacts of the COVID-19 crisis.
|18-06DP-27||McGraw-Hill School Education LLC||Instructional Materials & Supplies||Explore our remote and distance learning website||View Contract|
|20-01PV-04||CCS Facility Services||Custodial, Grounds and Maintenance Services||Review of Biorisk Response Recovery Program|
CCS COVID-19 Solutions
Forensic Restoration Technician Buffoni Don
|19-16PV-04||DH Pace Company Inc.||Building Management/Automation Systems||Temperature Monitoring Portals 1GPA|
Turing Video Scanner Flyer 1GPA
|18-15PV-15||Woodruff Construction||Job Order Contracting - General Contractors||Any construction services – some of the items we have been providing that are COVID related include: sneeze guards, conversion to no-touch devices for plumbing, electrical, and doors. Supply and install of disinfectant stations, emergency power upgrades, HVAC upgrades ( including disinfectant UV lights). Walk-in cooler installations. Supply and install of wash fountains.||View Contract|
|18-21P-06||Emc2 Architects Planners PC||Architectural Services||1. Assessment and renovation of existing learning, support and administrative spaces to accommodate social distancing, distance learning technoogy, flexible classroom size and configuration.|
2. Renovation of existing room finishes to enable sanitation through washable surfaces, biocidal finishes and hands-free products.
3. Assessment of existing HVAC systems for potential modifications or enhancement measures to help limit airborne pathogens (such as the SARS-CoV-2 virus) within buildings or areas of buildings.
4. Application of design solutions using various air filtration / treatment products , humidification products, and lighting products to help limit airborne pathogens (such as the SARS-CoV-2 virus) within buildings or areas of buildings.
|18-02PV-05||TruView BSI, LLC||Employee Background Screening Services||TruView Contact Tracing 1GPA||View Contract|
|19-04PV-18||Kagan Professional Development||Staff Development||Kagan Professional Development now offers Live Online workshops for educators. These are Live virtual workshops, not pre-recorded.|
|19-04PV-40||The Core Collaborative||Staff Development||The TCC Clarity for Virtual Teaching & Learning Framework leverages the research around teacher clarity, learner agency and evidence-based feedback to create a practical approach for remote teaching and learning. Our framework infuses a social and emotional learning component to ensure learners have the skills to build quality relationships with a mission of teaching our students how to practice self-care.|
Clarity for virtual learning
Clarity for Virtual Teaching & Learning
|16-09PV-10||LSW Engineers Arizona, Inc.||Engineering Services||COVID-19 Information|
|19-04PV-12||Everybody Matters, Inc.||Staff Development||Everybody Matters||View Contract|
|19-04PV-26||New Leaders, Inc.||Staff Development||New Leaders’ Virtual Leadership Academy|
This online program equips school and system leaders with the skills they need to lead through the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. Principals, principal managers, and team leads develop a targeted plan for the 2020 school year and beyond.
Our online VLA content and tools support leaders in protecting the most vulnerable learners, planning for multiple contingencies, uniting their school community around equity – all while prioritizing the safety and well-being of staff, students, and families. Grounded in New Leaders’ Transformational Leadership Framework (TLF) 2020: Transforming Schools for a New Reality, the VLA supports leaders to create new solutions to unprecedented challenges.
The VLA offers to options for participation:
District and Charter Partners: Our cohort-based option for districts and charter management organizations allows cohorts of leaders to access our VLA online content and timely resources as well as collaborate in interactive problem-solving sessions and community forums.
Individual Leaders: Our self-paced VLA option is available to individual leaders across the country. The self-paced option provides flexibility for leaders to plan. It is offered at no cost.
A full overview of the VLA can be found here:
|17-15P-02||East Valley Disaster Services, Inc.||JOC - Emergency Response and Tenant Improvements||Disinfecting Services|
EVDS technicians are experts at cleaning up things they can’t see…from mold spores and asbestos fibers, to the germs introduced into offices or homes caused by sewer backups! We can also assist 1GPA members in slowing the spread of Covid-19 by cleaning and applying disinfectant to surfaces that students and teachers come in contact with.
Our technicians are also experts at building critical barriers/containments for mold and asbestos abatement projects. These skills could easily be used to assist districts in establishing barriers to maintain personal space in the classroom.
We have the personal protective equipment (PPE), disinfectants and the proper insurance coverage to help you get your facilities ready for reopening. No matter what services you need…EVDS is taking additional measures to protect your employees and ours from spreading Covid-19. Please let me know if you need additional information.
We look forward to the opportunity to be of service!
|18-04P-01||Arizona Recreation Design, Inc.||Playground Solutions||Little Tikes Commercial Hand Sanitizer Stations||View Contract|
|18-04P-03||Exerplay, Inc.||Playground Solutions||Hand Sanitizer Station (New Product)|
| View Contract|
|18-06DP-23||Lakeshore Learning Materials||Instructional Materials & Supplies||Early Childhood Resources to support programs:|
Easy-Clean Learning Carts
Cleaning & Storage Essentials
|19-04PV-10||Empower Educational Consulting||Staff Development||As the learning environment is changing, so are we! Empower is continuing to design and implement professional development tailored to meet the unique needs of those we serve. As always, our prescriptive and results-oriented PD reflects our desire to make professional development meaningful and lasting for teachers. To do this, we follow up on professional development with virtual coaching to help teachers put into practice what they have learned. We have adjusted our practices to allow us to provide professional development in many areas, as well as continue to support teachers as they strive to be the best they can be.|
Products and Services
|19-04PV-04||Arizona Training Group, LLC||Staff Development||Arizona Training Group, LLC is able to provide all services virtually using WebEx, an interactive virtual platform. We have been providing Virtual Solutions to clients for over 10 years along side our face to face solutions.|
If you need additional information, please feel free to reach out.
|19-04PV-33||Scholastic Inc||Staff Development||Online Guided Reading Professional Learning Course (self-paced)|
Scholastic Online Guided Reading Course
Adapting Teaching Virtual Courses, including COVID-specific courses and virtual instruction sessions (includes confidential price list)
PLS Adapting Teaching BTS Scholastic with pricing
Yale Child Study Center Resources
Yale Child Study Center Scholastic Collaborative Resources Redux
Equity and Social Justice professional learning
Updated Professional Learning fo Equity and Social Justice
Grab and Go Take-Home Packs
Scholastic GrabGo Book Packs
My Books Everyday Program
My Books Every Day
My Books Summer Learning Program
Scholastic My Books Summer
School Readiness Kits
Scholastic School Readiness Kits
Literacy Pro digital program and Getting Started with Literacy Pro training (requires signed EULA and separate purchase of Literacy Pro)
Scholastic Digital Programs 5 Simple Steps NK
Scholastic F.I.R.S.T. digital program and Getting Started with F.I.R.S.T. training (requires signed EULA and separate purchase of Scholastic F.I.R.S.T.)
Scholastic Digital Products Terms and Agreements
|View Contract |
|18-15PV-05||CORE Construction, Inc.||Job Order Contracting - General Contractors||COVID Jobsite Entry Sign|
COVID-19 Professional Services Provided
Project Site Addl Health Practices
| View Contract|
|17-14PV-03||ESS Southeast, LLC||Employee Staffing and Leaseback||ESS Virtual Substitute Program||View Contract |
|19-01PV-01||Global Equipment Company Inc.||Janitorial Supplies, Equipment and Services||Global Industrial regularly stocks and sells the following types of COVID items that we will make available to our valued 1GPA members:|
-Masks, disposable and reusable
-Hand sanitizer and dispensers
-Disinfectants and application devises
-Clear and solid partitions
In the current market, inventory levels and costs have been very fluid so we suggest contacting your Global representative to get a competitive quote based on current market conditions.
|18-15PV-12||SDB, Inc.||Job Order Contracting - General Contractors||COVID-19 Support to Cooperative Members||View Contract|
|17-14PV-02||Educational Services, Inc. (ESI)||Employee Staffing and Leaseback||ESI is Arizona's leading provider of substitute and return-to-work staffing since 1999. As an Arizona based company and your local partner, we understand the overwhelming challenge of reopening schools in AZ’s unique environment. Please contact us if you would like help crafting a substitute solution. Even if you do not use our sub service, we would gratefully provide best practices gained from successfully serving 60+ district clients who utilize ESI’s substitutes. From targeted training to cutting-edge recruiting, we are committed to being a valuable resource to help our entire education community through these difficult times.||View Contract |
|19-02PV-06||Kay-Twelve LLC||Furniture Products and Services||With the effects of COVID-19, school leaders are finding themselves in a difficult situation trying to implement the best solutions for their students and staff to stay safe. Our partnerships with some of the best manufacturers in the industry allows us the opportunity to help you prepare for safe learning with access to discounts on portable hand washing stations, acrylic desktop shields, mobile dividers, easy-to-clean classroom furniture and more.||View Contract |
|18-19PV-01||Continental Flooring Company||Flooring||Message Mats for Social Distancing and Safety||View Contract|
|18-15PV-13||Skyline Builders & Restoration, Inc.||Job Order Contracting - General Contractors||Services available to members affected by the COVID-19 pandemic:|
- General construction
- Painting services
- Installation of barriers
- Installation of hand washing and hand sanitizing stations
- Cleaning and disinfecting services
|18-04P-06||Miracle Playground Sales||Playground Solutions||MREC Equipment Cleaning Instructions||View Contract|