|19-01PV-01||Global Equipment Company Inc.||Janitorial Supplies, Equipment and Services||Global Industrial is working with manufacturers to fill orders on COVID-19 and related products but that supply is still spotty on a large number of items. In an effort to save time, Global Industrial has been drop shipping these items directly from the manufacturer to the end-user rather than replenishing in-house stock.|
See COVID-19 Products & Resources
|19-01PV-02||Hillyard, Inc.||Janitorial Supplies, Equipment and Services||View Contract|
|19-01PV-04||Network Services Company (Formerly Strategic Market Alliance)||Janitorial Supplies, Equipment and Services||NETWORK Coronavirus ResponseKit NETWORK Coronavirus Continuing Response||View Contract|
|19-01PV-03||Office Depot, Inc.||Janitorial Supplies, Equipment and Services||View Contract|
|19-01PV-05||Veritiv Operating Company||Janitorial Supplies, Equipment and Services||View Contract|
|19-01PV-06||WAXIE Sanitary Supply||Janitorial Supplies, Equipment and Services||info.waxie.com/coronavirus-d|
- WAXIE Sanitary Supply has a strategic partnership with both domestic manufactures and global manufactures related to products that have been in high demand since the initial COVID-19 discovery in China.
- Recent demand continues to increase for key items as compared to historical demand. Most manufactures are adopting an allocation approach in order to protect current customers while avoiding selling to speculative customers by only allocating product to existing customer based upon historical demand plus an increase.
- The good news is that WAXIE has a strong partnership with our manufactures and WAXIE can obtain product based upon past demand while also seeking additional inventory on a case by case situation. Due to allocation, WAXIE in most cases will not be always be able to support large demands for items where demand did not exist previously.
- WAXIE’s Procurement Team is working directly with our manufacturer representatives to seek support for critical customers such as Hospitals, first responders, and state/local agencies.
- WAXIE has also decided to place our own customers on allocation thus only allocating key products to customers that meet the definition of “critical customers.”
- Ultimately, demand has increased both globally and domestically and the industry/manufactures are facing two challenges; spikes in demand vs. manufacturing production capability and Supply Chain issues related to China.
- WAXIE will still be able to provide support to our critical customers, but orders that demonstrate larger than normal consumption will require additional time to fulfill and in some cases, the order might be shipped over weeks depending on the size of the order since demand is outpacing production.
WAXIE Coronavirus Prevention Guide
|16-11PV-02||CamNet, Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-03||DecisionEd Group, Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-06||EAR Professional Audio Visual||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||We remain open for our normal business hours at this time and able to provide on-site services under the following conditions. |
1a. If building is occupied, workspace will be marked as off-limits for the duration of our work
1b. On site personnel must remain minimum of 8ft distance
2a. Workspace must be kept vacant a minimum of 3 hours prior to our arrival
2b. Our employees will be using N95 qualified masks, safety glasses and latex gloves
3a. Client must allow us to apply disinfectants to the workspace areas we will be touching
3b. Disinfectants include: diluted (1000+ ppm) disinfecting solution bleach spray or 75% alcohol sanitizer
4a. When possible and helpful, a secure temporary high-speed network will be provided for off-site remote work*
*In appropriate cases we setup a temporary high-speed network using multiple 4G carriers so our engineers and programmers can work off-premise.
|16-11PV-08||Gaggle.Net, Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-09||Hye Tech Network & Security Solutions, LLC.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||During the COVID-19 crisis, HyeTech has been focused on getting our clients where they need to be, online and TeleWorking. Our solutions/services team consists of specialists in the three critical foundations for TeleWork: Communication (voice communication and tele-conferencing); Capacity (internet bandwidth, cloud and storage) and Security (remote access and on premise controls). Our team of professionals are focused on customized solution(s) for individual client(s) while accounting for scale and value.||View Contract|
|16-11PV-10||Immedia||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-11||Lightspeed Technologies, Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-12||Logicalis, Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-13||ManCom Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||We are currently providing voice communications support that will enable the user to work from home.||View Contract|
|16-11PV-14||NeedThese||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-05||NTT America Solutions, Inc. (Formerly Dimension Data North America)||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-15||Presidio Networked Solutions Group, LLC||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-16||Sharp Business Systems||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-17||Troxell Communications, Inc.||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|16-11PV-18||VLCM||Technology and Audio Visual Solutions||View Contract|
|19-11P-03||Edblox, Inc. (Elevate K-12)||Tutoring, Mentoring, and Teaching Services||View Contract|
|19-11P-04||Educational Services, Inc. (LearnerLink)||Tutoring, Mentoring, and Teaching Services||View Contract|
|19-11P-05||Studentnest, Inc.||Tutoring, Mentoring, and Teaching Services||We offer an online learning platform. Please contact us for details.|
Supplemental Online Academic Enrichment Learning Opportunities
|19-08PV-01||Epic Business Essentials||Office and School Supplies||EPIC Business Essentials can provide the office, janitorial, furniture and school supply items you need, via local independent dealers that are right in your community. They have created a special item request page, 800 number and email inbox to deal with 1GPA agency needs throughout the COVID-19 crisis. EPIC has dedicated staff members for this initiative, so agencies will get an immediate response to calls and emails, within one hour at the latest. EPIC has customized solutions to the special item needs of public sector agencies such as masks, gloves, sanitizers, work from home items and more.|
Many of our dealerships source, manufacture and stock large quantities of items in their own warehouses. We have created a special portal for 1GPA agencies to place requests for items that they need: https://www.epicbusinessessentials.com/special-sourcing/.
In addition, we have dedicated methods of contact:
|19-08PV-02||Office Depot, Inc.||Office and School Supplies||View Contract|
|19-08PV-03||Quill LLC||Office and School Supplies||COVID-19 Communication Work from Home Essentials||View Contract|
|19-08PV-04||Wist Business Supplies & Equipment||Office and School Supplies||View Contract|
|18-19PV-04||Wholesale Floors, LLC||Flooring||COVID-19 Disinfectant|
With the rapidly changing landscape that has been created by COVID-19, Wholesale Floors has expanded our maintenance division to include disinfecting. We anticipate this to become a routine maintenance item moving forward, and are happy to offer a product with the following benefits and capabilities:
- An EPA registered hospital disinfectant for use against Human Coronavirus and SARS
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria including E coli, Salmonella and Listeria in les than 60 seconds
- Kills moldand mildew for up to 7 months
- Used to kill Anthrax in 2001
- Safe for humans and pets
- Low toxicity, odorless, non-irritating to skin, requires no rinsing, no exposure warnings, no protective equipment required for application and is non-corrosive
- Can be used on food preparation surfaces with no alteration to the taste of food
- Eliminates odors and allergens
- No VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Safe to the touch immediately after application (for best results wait 30 minutes)
- 5.000-7000 square foot application per hour
COVID-19 has effectively changed the way we all do business and the precautions needed to secure the safety of our employees and clients. We are to offer you a sense of security.
Please contact us for more information and/or a site-specific quote.
|19-02PV-07||K-Log, Inc.||Furniture Products and Services||Clear Acrylic Desktop Partitions||View Contract|
|19-10P-05||TDIndustries, Inc.||Food Service Equipment, Supplies and Repair Services||TDIndustries has been diligently working to assess and determine the best practices to ensure a safe and healthy environment for building occupants. Our comprehensive|
maintenance programs provide industry leading solutions in a rapidly changing world by:
- Retrofitting to a touch-free environment
- Evaluating filtration and humidification options in HVAC systems
- Making improvements to plumbing
- Adjusting building automation systems for improved airflow
Strategies to Reduce COVID-19 Exposure in Facilities
TDIndustries COVID-19 Protocols
|20-03P||Dominion Environmental Consultants||Environmental Consultant||In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Dominion Environmental Consultants (Dominion) has expanded our services to include COVID-19 training, prevention and response planning, and oversight. Rest assured that our team is closely monitoring the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments. We have taken a proactive approach in protecting our team so that we can continue to help you protect yours as well. As a trusted business partner, with human health and safety at the forefront of everything we do, we are here to assist you.|
Our team, including Ph.D. in Microbiology, Masters in Public Health, Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), and Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs) have been working diligently to design a range of services aimed at helping our clients protect their staff and/or tenants during this pandemic.
Dominion is currently offering the following COVID-19 related-services:
- COVID-19 General Training– Dominion will conduct a remote COVID-19 course covering general awareness, preventative measures, reactive cleaning & disinfection, protecting staff & occupants and available resources.
- COVID-19 Prevention and Response Plan– Dominion’s CIHs will provide a COVID-19 Prevention and Response Plan with the appropriate procedures and recommendations to minimize the chance of occupants contracting the virus in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations.The Plan will include procedures on cleaning procedures and methods, and personal protective equipment to be utilized during said cleaning with the intent of minimizing potential future exposure.
- COVID-19 Oversight– Dominion’s professional industrial hygiene and safety staff are available to provide the following items, as needed:
- On-going Consultation– Dominion’s staff including CIHs and company Principals are available to provide on-going consultation as necessary via phone or in person.
- Risk Assessments- Dominion’s staff including CIHs and company Principals are available to assess each particular building, workplace, or construction site to develop a site specific risk assessment and protocols to follow.
- Plan Updates– Dominion will monitor reported changes to CDC/ WHO response recommendations and update the Response Plan as necessary.
- Third Party Response Procedure Oversight– Dominion will supply an Industrial Hygienist to oversee the implementation of the Plan in order to provide a third-party accounting of procedures followed, areas/ surfaces cleaned and documentation of the entire process.
If there is anything we can do to ease your business concerns during these difficult and somewhat uncertain times, please feel free to contact us. Our team has over 30 years’ experience navigating and mitigating unexpected events (such as flooding, fires, disasters, and pandemics) that may impact human health and safety. Stay safe and be well.